Based is a community that values respect, kindness, and safety. To ensure that everyone has a positive experience on our platform, we have a set of guidelines that all users must follow. These guidelines, as well as our Terms of Service, are designed to protect the integrity and well-being of our community.
Here are a few key things to remember when using Based:
- Use your own photos and don't post content that you don't have the rights to.
- Be respectful and considerate of others. No hate speech, abusive behavior, bullying, scamming, or misogyny allowed. If you see someone acting in a way that goes against these guidelines, please report them to our moderation team.
- Send original, personalized messages to your matches. It's more effective and engaging to take the time to read profiles and learn about others' interests, rather than just sending the same message to everyone.
- Be yourself! Don't pretend you're somone you're not.
- One Person, One Account.
- Don't do anything illegal on our platform. Illegal activity will not be tolerated and may result in being banned or restricted from the platform, or being reported to the authorities.
- No soliciting or selling items on the platform.
- No kids on their own in photos. Children must be fully clothed and accompanied by an adult.
- No photos in swimwear or underwear.
- No shirtless or underwear mirror selfies.
- Face must be clearly visible in all photos.
- No pornographic material.
- No graphic hunting photos.
- No guns.
Our team uses a combination of automated systems and moderators to monitor and review accounts and messages for violations of our guidelines and Terms. If you don't follow these guidelines, you may receive a warning. If you ignore this warning, you risk losing your account.